Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day Forty Five - 1/14

Well, I did it. I’m still not sure how I did it but I did. Got up at 5:15 this morning, got on the Elliptical for 60 minutes. Got in 60 minutes of class with Brent at 11. Then finished up the day with 60 minutes on the treadmill at 4.
That 60 minutes really hurts my brain. For some reason I am mentally ok with 40-45 minutes, that extra 15 minutes just kills me! The longest program on my elliptical is 45 minutes. I SO wanted to get off. But 60 means 60, so I carried on. I was ok with the second work out. But I sat here at my desk and wallowed for about 2 hours before the third workout. My legs hurt, Im tired, all kinds of crap. But I went.
The real question is how am I going to get up and do it all again tomorrow?

Now I get to go to school, and try to stay awake through 3 hours of boredom. 5 AM will be here before I know it!

1 day down, 180 minutes, 2953 calories burned.
13 more to go

2 comments: