Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day Sixteen - Life is hard, food is easy

Great workout today! I love when we do stuff I can do. I hate stuff that involves getting up and down off the floor. Everything was standing today, I dig it. No crying here today peeps!

I still don't have my eating completely back together. I think I've eaten ice cream every day since Saturday. I'm clearly not going to make my goal by Friday, but that is ok. I'm doing what I can for the moment. I have been looking at a lot of different nutritional plans, seeing what works for other people. There is no reason why I cant make this work for me, I just need to find my flow. My mind says eat less, the world says eat more. I don't know. Really, its day 16, I shouldn't have to be thinking about these things. This should be the sweet honeymoon, but apparently my bones enjoy being covered in fat.
This is why I stop, this is when I say whats the point, this is when I wonder maybe this is just the way I am meant to me, and this is usually where I gain another 20.
Being fat is hard, losing weight is hard. Time to pick my hard, and I'm pretty sure I don't want the fat one.
Have I mentioned hate hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment