Friday, June 17, 2011

Day Five - Still Alive

See my little friend down there, all the way at the bottom of the page, she moved! I lost 5.4 pounds for my first week! I was worried it wasn't going to happen, but it did! Brent was so happy he hugged me!
For those of you who follow me on MyFitnessPal, that is my total loss since starting at the gym, on my home scale. What will be here is strictly my losses on Brent's scale since the start of this challenge. I like his scale much better!

I've been so focused on this first 85lb goal, I forgot to tell you about my first mini goal. Brent has promised prizes along the way! I like prizes! My first mini goal is 15 lbs by 7/1. And the prize? An extra day of working out with Brent, one on one. Not what I had in mind......... But Ill take all the help I can get. Only 9.6 more lbs to go!

Today was a good day, 60 minutes on the treadmill on a 6 incline, and 40 minutes of Jazzercise tonight. I ate dinner just a bit ago, but still kinda hungry. Might just go to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. so proud of all you are accomplishing. just think of the inches that are falling off with those pounds!!! 85 pounds will get here in no time : )

    ReplyDelete