Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day Seventeen - Ouch

I'm injured! Whatever I did yesterday during Brent's speed workout was not good for my back. I was probably doing something wrong. Sometimes my back is sore, but this is like real pain! I did not exercise today, he wasn't too pleased. It hurt to walk down there just to say I wasnt going to exercise, I was never going to make it on the treadmill for an hour.
I told him I was having a hard time with nutrition this week, he wants me to call or email him when Im feeling discouraged. I don't know. I'm just not that type of person. Id rather stew, and be angry than talk about it. I know this is not the right choice, but one step at a time here. It's bad enough I'm spilling it all here, and you want me to tell you how I feel to your face? I would die if he found this blog by the way.
I'm hoping I feel back to normal tomorrow, or at least somewhat for his workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment